Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Anniversary David!




Hi There! Today is a very special day for me because I've been married to the most wonderful man in the world for the last 8 years! David, I just want to take a few moments to let you know how much I love you, and how much I care about you. You are such a ray of sunshine in my life and I am so happy and blessed to have such a fantastic husband. These 8 years have gone by so quickly and when I step back to take a look at our relationship I see how much we have grown and how our love continues to blossom. When I look at you I see a man who loves the Lord, loves his wife, and loves his family. You take such great care of us and I just wanted you to know that my love for you is beyond measure, Happy Anniversary!

Let's chat a little about today's card. It's always tough for me to make a somewhat masculine card, but I think I did okay with this one. Although I chose to use ribbon at least it's a masculine shade of gray. :-) The supplies used for the card are listed below. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies:
Patterned Paper - Authentique (Curiosity)
Stamp: Papertrey Ink (Damask Designs)
Embellishments: October Afternoon (Woodland Park)


1 comment:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I hope you all had some time to celebrate. (Love should always be celebrated!!!)

    I understand the challenge of making more masculine and unisex designs...you did a good job with this card! Colors and textures make a big difference. In jewelry, I also find proportion to be a big factor. Most men don't want to wear "dainty" jewelry. I look forward to seeing more men's designs from you!

    ReplyDelete