Sunday, October 14, 2012

Anniversary Photos

Hi There! I know it's been a few days since I checked in but I've been busy creating wedding invitations for a very sweet co-worker of mine. I should have them done very soon and will post the finished product! Until then, I have a few photos from our anniversary weekend.

So, when my honey and I decide to take a trip we have the same criteria every time. First, the hotel room must be nice:

 


Second, good food is a must (ceviche anyone?!):

 


 
This dessert was delicious! It was a crepe filled with bananas, fresh whipped cream, homemade caramel sauce, toasted nuts, and vanilla ice cream. It was heavenly!

And last but certainly not least, Quality Time with each other!
 

That was our anniversary weekend in a nutshell. We had a great time down in Coconut Grove (Miami) and definitely plan to go back again, and again. I hope you have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment