Thursday, October 18, 2012

Coasters and a Note Pad


 
 
Hi There! I hope you all are having a great week, it's almost Friday! Do you ever have one of those week's where it feels like it's taking forever for the weekend to come? That's how it feels to me this week, but I did squeeze in some crafting time (thank goodness!). Today I have a couple of fun things to share with you. First is a set of coasters made from tiles from Home Depot. These are so much fun to make and with all of the beautiful patterned paper out there, you can do just about anything!
 


Second I have one of my favorite things, a note pad! There's just something about these note pads that make me smile. They're both functional and pretty what more do you need? :-) Both of these projects were made for my sweet friend Chi. The supplies that I used are listed below, and I hope the rest of your week is fabulous! Thanks so much for stopping by!

Supplies
Cardstock - Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper - October Afternoon (Woodland Park)
Stamps - Papertrey Ink (Take Note, Happy Trails)


No comments:

Post a Comment