Monday, August 8, 2016

Take Note

Hello Friends! Happy Monday to all of you! I hope you had a great weekend. My weekend was fabulous because my mom is here!! She got here on Saturday and we've been chatting and laughing every since. Paige has been full of hugs and kisses since she's been here so it's been great watching the two of them bond.

I'm popping in today to share a couple of notepads. You know I absolutely love a notepad, and these are so great to keep in your purse. You never know when you need to jot down a little note, or make a list for your groceries so it's nice to have a handy dandy notepad.
So, you know I have a thing for typewriters and I just found out a couple of days ago that Michael's is selling a We R Memory Keepers typecast typewriter!!! For some reason, I can't add the link, but I'll work on that because you really need to see it. The beautiful part is it comes in PINK!! What the what!!!! I want it SO bad, but it carries a hefty price tag...$199.00 and you can't use the coupon. I guess I'll need to start saving my pennies, and selling more cards so I can buy one! 

Okay, I digress...I used patterned paper and a print cut and cut typewriter from the Silhouette Design Store to make the notepads. These came together pretty quickly and I believe I made four of them. More than likely I'll add them to my back-to-school teacher gifts. :-)

Well, I hope you all have a wonderful day and thank you so much for stopping by!

Carol 

No comments:

Post a Comment