Monday, August 1, 2016

A Good Day

Hello Friends,! I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was good, but way too short! I'm actually heading out of town on a business trip today, so I spent my weekend washing, packing, shopping, and making sure my hubby has everything he needs for our little princess.

I can't believe that August is already here! I realized over the weekend that I need to start planning Paige's birthday party because October will be here before you know it! I remember when I was pregnant, our friends told us that once she gets here time was going to fly! They were not kidding!! I personally treasure every minute I spend with Paige because she's already getting very independent. It's going to suck when she doesn't "need" me to do things for her anymore.

Okay, before I start crying let's get on to today's card! You all know that I love my coffee, and today I'm sharing yet another coffee card. Hey, it's Monday, what better way to start the week?
This sentiment could not be more true! I try to start every day with a smile and a positive attitude, it's amazing how far a smile will go! So, I broke out my Copics to color the coffee mugs, I know my coloring isn't great, but I tried! I also used my go-to plaid patterned paper from Lawn Fawn. They recently released new plaid papers for Thanksgiving, Christmas, and winter. You know I'll be picking those up! The stamp set I used is called Latte Love from PTI, it's one of my all-time faves!

Well, I hope all of you have a very Happy Monday and a wonderful week. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment