Saturday, August 27, 2016

Belated Birthday Part 2

Hello Friends! Happy Saturday! I hope you had a great week and are ready for a wonderful weekend. We're expecting lots of rain this weekend due to a tropical system out there in the Atlantic, so more than likely we'll be inside most of the weekend. That's fine by me, I love hanging in the house with my fam. :-)

Today, I have another belated birthday card to share (are you sensing a theme?). The sentiment on this card cracks me up!

This stamp set is from Reverse Confetti, it's called The Buzz. I colored the bee with Copic markers and added that great sentiment to a banner I cut with my Silhouette. I used very neutral tones on this card, you know to down play the fact that it's late! LOL! It's sad to say, but I'm sure I'll be using this stamp set again. 

Well, I hope you have a fantastic weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment