Monday, August 22, 2016

Belated Birthday

Hello Friends! I hope all of you had a nice weekend. Have you been watching the Olympics? The games were absolutely amazing, and I enjoyed every event that we watched. The US did outstanding and it's such a joy to see so many awesome athletes realize their dreams. Loved it!

Well, it's the start to another week and I can't believe that August is almost over! I'm starting to see a lot of stamp companies coming out with their fall and winter releases, so that just means that we'll be singing Jingle Bells pretty soon here at the blog! Today I have a belated birthday card to share. You know, it's really a shame when you're a card maker and you still figure out a way to be late with one of your BFF's birthday's (Sorry Chi!). I made this card using the Some Like it Hot stamp set from PTI.
Can I just tell you that I'm in love with this stamp set?! Don' be surprised if you see red and green flamingos on my Christmas cards this year! (I'm so not kidding!!) The sentiment on this card is from Blue Skies stamp set, also from PTI. Although it's a belated card, it's still cute, right? :-)

Well, I better get ready for work and get this Monday started with a smile. I hope you have a great day, and thank you so much for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment