Friday, August 5, 2016

Hello Beautiful!

Hello Friends! Happy Friday! I hope you're having a great week and getting ready for the weekend! I returned home from Philly yesterday and yes, I had a Philly cheese steak while I was there!  So, I'm heading to work today and then I'll be racing to get home because my mom is coming in town tomorrow! I'm super excited!! All I can say is Paige is going to have a great time! Talk about getting a lot of attention and being even more spoiled than she already is! LOL!

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my stash. Remember, I'm trying to get better with having cards on hand so I don't have to make a card every time I need one...I know, novel right?!
I absolutely, positively love that sentiment! Who wouldn't want to open a card that says Hello Beautiful! The stamp set is from Simon Says Stamp and of course it's entitled Hello Beautiful. I pulled out my plaid paper from Lawn Fawn (again) and the watercolor frame was a print and cut from the Silhouette Design Store. I used some Ranger distress ink to ink up the background paper and that's about it.

Well, I gotta get out of here and I'll work on containing my excitement about my mom coming down...nah not really! I'll try to pop in next week to give you an update!

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend. Thanks so much for stopping by!

Carol 

No comments:

Post a Comment