Friday, May 13, 2016

You are a sweetheart

Hello Friends! I know it's been awhile, I sure hope you missed me! Happy Friday the 13th! Any horror film fans out there? I know I am, I think that a Friday the 13th marathon is coming on tonight! I may have to check it out! LOL! I'm back today with a card to share that I made for a sweet co-worker of mine.
This card was a cinch to whip up! I used some of my favorite patterned paper from PTI, Vintage Linens. Then I embellished it a little with some die cut flowers from the Rosie Posie stamp set, also from PTI. I decided to do something a little different for me, and die cut a circle and added some blue shading with Tim Holtz distress ink.  The cute sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp and it's called Hello Beautiful (love that name). Last but not least, I used a little glossy accents for the heart to add a some shine and dimension.
 
So, I am truly trying to make a conscious effort to post more on the blog and Instagram. Did I mention I LOVE Instagram??!! I have plenty of projects to share, it's just finding the time to sit down and get it all together. Hopefully I can work something out with my sweet hubby, so I can get a few hours of crafting time in every week. Keep your fingers crossed on that!
 
Well, I'm off to do some mommy stuff! Oh, speaking of mommy stuff, I'll post some recent pics of Paige soon. Just wait until you see how big she's getting. Absolutely amazing!
 
I hope you all have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment