Monday, May 30, 2016

End of year teacher gift

Hello Friends! First, I'd like to wish everyone in the US a Happy Memorial Day, and extend my thanks to all of those who have lost their lives serving for our great country.

I'm popping in quickly today to share an end of the year teacher gift. The last day of "school" for Paige was Friday and she starts her first Summer Camp this week. I'm so excited for her! So, one of the mom's in Paige's class emailed me and asked if we could raise money for our two teachers and provide them with gift cards on the last day of school. Since I'm the Room Parent, I immediately said Yes! It was kind of last minute but in five days we raised $250.00! I purchased Visa gift cards for both teachers, and of course I had to make a cute card!
I absolutely love this shaker pencil from PTI. There are tiny letters in the "eraser" that shake, and then the body of the pencil has sequins. I used Echo Park Teacher's Pet patterned paper - this is such a cute paper pad! I added a strip of notebook paper to the bottom and stamped For A Special Teacher using PTI's Keep it Simple: Teacher set. You have no idea how excited I am that Paige is in daycare, because I am thoroughly enjoying making teacher gifts!
 
Well, we are spending the holiday weekend potty training...it is no easy task! I'm sure she'll catch on soon (at least that's what I'm praying!). If you have any potty training tips, feel free to drop me a line! :-)
 
Have a great day, and thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment