Monday, May 16, 2016

May your coffee be strong...

Hello Friends! I hope you had a nice weekend. Mine was really good, but very HOT! I can't believe how hot and humid it is already! It's funny, living in South Florida, you seem to conveniently forget how darn hot it is down here until summer hits again! Oh well, I guess I better up the water intake, and note to self: buy more sleeveless tops! LOL!

So, today I'm popping in to share a cute coffee card with you. You all know that I love me some coffee, and when I saw this sentiment from Taylored Expressions I knew it had to be mine!
Isn't that awesome! I've had the stamp set for a little while now, but just recently had a chance to ink it up. I gave this card to one of the mom's at Paige's school, Candice, she is so sweet! We had a quick conversation one day and she mentioned that she drinks an iced coffee from Dunkin' Donuts every morning, it's her "me" time. So, I decided to make her a card and drop a DD gift card inside. She really liked it, and I was so happy to make her day.
 
As you can see, I pulled out my plaid patterned paper from Lawn Fawn {again} and added those coffee cup stains to the background. That's actually a wood block stamp from Hero Arts called Painted Circle. I added that cute mug from PTI's Candy Cane Christmas stamp and die set, even though it's a holiday set, it's definitely all-year-around worthy!
 
Well, I have to get ready for a business trip so I will leave you for now. But, as the card says, May your Coffee be Strong and your Monday be Short! Thanks for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment