Sunday, May 22, 2016

Mini album

Hello Friends! I hope you're having a great weekend! Ours has been very nice, even though it's been raining like crazy every afternoon. I guess the summer has officially arrived! Well, today I have something a little different to share...a mini album! It's funny because scrapbooking is what led me to cardmaking, and now I rarely scrapbook. I really need to get back into it especially since Paige is growing like a weed. I need to capture all of these moments!

Okay, so back to the mini album. One of the mom's at Paige's school is a sweetheart and she recently had a baby girl. I wanted to make something for her and decided to go with a mini onesie album from Lori Whitlock (Silhouette Design Store #68101). I personalized it with the baby's name, Soma (so cute).



I cut each of the onesies with chipboard to give it a little stability then I used the same patterned paper pack for the entire album - Happy Girl by Dena. I added a few chipboard embellishments and tied some ribbon to the O-rings. All Jessica has to do is add photos!
 
I also made a matching card (also from Silhouette - Lori Whitlock):
I enjoyed this project a lot! I need to make one for my own daughter, LOL! Well, I hope the rest of your day is fantastic! Thank you so much for stopping by.
 
Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment