Saturday, June 27, 2015

Relaxing birthday

Hello Friends! Happy Saturday! What are your plans for the weekend? Not much going on this way, my sweet little girl woke up with a runny nose and a slight fever so I'll be spending my day giving her lots of TLC!

I don't know about you, but this has been a really long week! I am so happy it's the weekend, and we have lots of sunshine and blue skies so if nothing else, I'll probably take Paige for a nice stroller ride around the neighborhood. So, I wanted to pop in and share a relaxing birthday card for you. I made it for my boss to give to her husband for his birthday. Yup, another brown noser move by yours truly! LOL!
 
This card was a lot of fun to make. I used my Silhouette to cut the palm trees and the hammock. The stickers and cardstock are from Authentique and I used some chunky glitter for the "sand." My boss and her family actually spent that weekend in Key West so this card helped to reflect the type of weekend they wanted to have.
 
Well, I can't hang out long, I gotta go check on my little punkin. I hope you have a great day, and a wonderful weekend. Thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment