Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Pickles and ice cream...

Hello Friends! Okay, let me start off by saying, no I'm not pregnant! LOL! But, my co-worker is and I'm so happy for her! I actually made her wedding invitations three years ago, and now she's pregnant, it's so exciting. I was able to make a card for her over the weekend and this is what I came up with:
Don't you just love that image! It's from Mo Manning, and this has got to be the cutest pregnancy image I've ever seen! I colored her with Copic markers and I really need to start practicing because I really enjoy coloring, but I want to do it right. I definitely need more shadows and dimension in my coloring, but that will come with practice. I cut out the speech bubble and added the Pickles and ice cream...Delicious sentiment using a white Silhouette sketch pen.
 
My co-worker absolutely loved it, but I think she may have loved the Cold Stone ice cream gift card that was inside just a little more! Heck, how can I give a pregnant woman a card with ice cream on the front, and not give her a little something to help her craving! That's just the kind of girl I am, LOL!
 
Well, I hope you have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment