Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Congrats card

Hello Friends! Happy Hump Day! I hope you're having a great week so far, and we're another day closer to the weekend! So, I'm trying really hard to do at least one crafty project per week and so far so good. Even if it's just one card, at least I'm crafting! I'm trying to take advantage of Paige's nap time on the weekends, and it's been working out nicely.

Today, I have a congratulations card to share. I've become good friends with one of my customer's at work and she recently called to tell me that she got a promotion and will be moving on to another department. With the move, we won't be in contact for work-related business and although I'm super happy for her, I will miss our interaction. Of course I had to make a card for her because that's just what I do!
For this card I used my Silhouette to cut the Polaroid frame and then I added the office supplies from PTI's Desktop Design and the sentiment was stamped with the Swoosh set. I absolutely love that little typewriter, and how cute is that little piece of paper with the super small sentiment of keep in touch! The patterned paper is from October's Afternoon's 9 to 5 collection which as you know is my go-to collection for office themed cards. :-)
 
That's it for me today, I hope you have a great day. Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment