Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Thanks honey

Hello Friends! Happy hump day! Well, it's been quite the week for me. I mentioned that Paige had a fever over the weekend, well yesterday morning it went up to 102! I took her to the doctor and my poor little punkin has an ear infection. She's on antibiotics, plus a breathing treatment because her chest is really congested. She already seems to be doing better, so we'll see how she does at daycare.

Today I'm sharing a card I made for my co-worker. He recently went on vacation to upstate New York and he brought back several jars of honey made with buckwheat. He's been telling me for awhile that I need to substitute the sugar I use in my tea for honey, so he brought me a bottle. Can you say delicious?! It is REALLY GOOD! So, you know I had to make a thank you card for him!
I'm sure you can guess that I cut the honey jar and honey with my Silhouette! I used a piece of vellum cardstock I bought from Michael's to cut out the jar, you know to make it look glass-like! I also cut the honeycomb from my Silhouette put some patterned paper behind it to add some interest. Then I stamped the thanks sentiment and used my paper trimmer to cut that out. The word honey was added with stickers. I hope he likes it!
 
Well, let me go check on my little patient. I hope you have a great day, and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment