Saturday, March 8, 2014

Long time, No Post

Hello Friends! Wow, I can't believe it's been a month since my last blog post! The time is going by so quickly, and being a new mom is NO JOKE! This little girl has me busy from the time we wake up until the time we go to bed! But honestly though, I absolutely love it! Needless to say, I haven't been able to find too much time to craft and post regularly. I made a deal with my husband that this weekend (starting today), I will spend time in the craft room and he and Paige will hang out together.

So, what have I been up to this last month you ask. Well, my little pumpkin is now 5 months old (new pic coming soon) and she has her first bacterial infection. :-( She's on antibiotics for 10 days but she's still as happy as she can be! We are on day 5 of the meds and last night was the time she got through the night without coughing and sneezing. I'm so happy that's she's doing better because she was really congested. Other than that, I've just been working, and being a wife and mommy! Good stuff I tell ya!

So, believe it or not I do have a card to share today, yay!
This card was made for one of my co-workers to give to his significant other. I really loved the "retro" feel of this card. Nothing says retro like a cassette tape, LOL!
 
Well, that's it for me today. Thank you for hanging in there with me and hopefully this weekend will turn out the way I envision it so I can have more projects to share with you very soon!
 
Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!
Carol
 
Supplies:
Patterned Paper, chipboard embellishments - Love Notes by Crate Paper
Stamp/die set - Papertrey Ink
 

No comments:

Post a Comment