Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Baby Talk

Hello Friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend and I hope today is treating you well! We are feeling better, Paige and I both finished our antibiotics and although we both still have a bit of a cough we're feeling much better.

So, I've decided that I'll pop in once a month to discuss my favorite topic...Paige! I'll chat about her milestones and what she's been up to. First, I have to say that she is by far the happiest baby ever! She wakes up with a smile on her face, she is too sweet! She has these great belly laughs, it's hilarious, all the teachers at her daycare/school come in the infant room just to hear her laugh! She also "talks"...a lot! I think it's pretty safe to say that she's going to be a talker, I have no idea who she gets that from (wink, wink)! The big milestone this month is she started solid foods. We started with organic oatmeal and she was not a fan! I have to admit, it looked like it tasted like cardboard. Any way, we moved on to veggies and fruits and the first veggie we tried was green beans. She loved them! She smiled after every bite, it was so cute! I figure if she likes the veggies, she's going to love the fruits!

On another note, since my mom lives so far away, she doesn't get to see Paige very much, so I made this mini album for her so she has some recent pictures.




This mini album was so easy to put together. The camera and inserts were cut using my Silhouette Cameo. I just added the pics, a few simple embellishments, and this album was done! My mom absolutely loved it!
 
I know this was a longer post than normal, but it's never too long when you're chatting about this sweet little girl! And, I will leave you with her 5 month photo.
Have a great day, and thank you so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment