Sunday, March 30, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hello Friends! Are you having a great weekend? I sure hope so! I've had a lazy weekend so far, I was extremely tired so Paige and I had a pajama day yesterday - it was awesome! Today we all went to church and our favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch. I tell you, working full-time and being a wife and mommy is tough! I love every minute of it though, I just have to know when my body needs a break and yesterday was the day!

Today I have a birthday card to share with you. I made this for a co-worker to give to one of his friends. Birthday cards are always fun and I went with the retro typewriter theme for this. I really have a thing for "retro" if you hadn't noticed. LOL!
 
It was so hard for me to not use pink on this card. I'm trying my hardest to use other colors, but pink is always calling my name! I think there may be a little hint of pink on the patterned paper, but that was it! ;-) Well, I think it's time for me to plop back down on the couch and get a little TV time. I hope you have a great afternoon and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol
 
Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper (Close Knit)
Stamps: Studio Calico
Misc: wood veneer typewriter, enamel dots, ribbon, take note button

No comments:

Post a Comment