Saturday, March 22, 2014

Congrats on new home

Hello Friends! Happy Saturday to you, I hope your weekend is off to a great start! My weekend has been great so far because I had the day off yesterday and spent the day at the hair salon and at the mall doing a little shopping. I actually had a "me" day and it was kinda nice. :-) Today we're heading to our church picnic so that should be fun. Nothing like barbeque on a nice sunny day!

On to today's card. I made this one for my boss, she recently bought a new house and they are very excited! So, of course I had to make her a card and I also gave her a bottle of her favorite wine. My husband lovingly called me a "brown noser" but I don't care, my boss is great and she deserved it. :-)
Don't you love that patterned paper? It's by Crate Paper and it reminds me of Leave it to Beaver and that whole retro 50's style. I really didn't do much stamping on this one, I truly let the patterned paper be the star!
 
I think I'm starting to get a little more familiar with my camera and I'm hoping that my images are getting better. Trust me, I'm trying really hard!! Well, I hope the rest of your weekend is fabulous, and thank you so much for stopping by!
Carol
 
Supplies:
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper (Close Knit)
Stamps: Papertrey Ink (Polka Dot Parade #10), Stampin' Up (flourish)

No comments:

Post a Comment