Saturday, March 15, 2014

Better late than never...

Hello Friends! So, I have another leftover Valentine project to share. I made these little treat holders for the ladies in Paige's daycare classroom. They are so good to her! I found this template in the Silhouette store so cutting it out took no time at all.
There are pink M&M's inside the little holder, pretty patterned paper and chipboard embellishments on the front, and it's tied with a pretty pink ribbon. Easy, peasy! :-) The ladies really liked them and I enjoyed making these little treats.
 
It's just a quick post today because unfortunately, I'm under the weather. But, I'm taking my antibiotics and hope to be feeling better very soon!
 
Have a great day, and thank you so much for stopping by!
Carol
 
Supplies:
Coffee cup template - Silhouette online store
Patterned Paper/chipboard embellishments - Crate Paper (Love Notes Collection)
Misc: Ribbon, clear plastic bags, M&M's

No comments:

Post a Comment