Saturday, January 16, 2016

Thinking of you

Hello Friends! I hope your weekend is off to a great start! Believe it or not, we had a tornado warning yesterday! It was so crazy because all of sudden everyone's cell phone at work started buzzing with the tornado warning message! Kinda scary! The skies got really dark and we had some heavy rain, but thank God no tornado. At least not where I was. Talk about an interesting start to the weekend, LOL!

I'm excited today because I'm taking Paige to one of the indoor gyms that she loves. We're meeting up with her God-Sister so it should be a lot of fun. Paige is just getting so big, and she's becoming a lot more vocal. She repeats EVERYTHING! I told my husband that he needs to watch his language! She's so darn sweet, and she may be one of the happiest toddlers ever!

Today, I'm sharing a couple of cards I made for my mom. She always makes comments while we're on the phone like, I wish I had some more of your cards...Not much of hint, it's kinda like a knock over the head, so I made her some cards last month. :-)

I used the Petite Places: Main Street stamp set from PTI for these cards. I am loving the Petite Places stamps/dies, they are awesome! I'll have some other projects to share using them in the 3-D way they were designed to be used soon. It's another goodie from Besty Veldman - the woman is a crafty genius! I'm pretty sure I used my Silhouette for the Thinking of You sentiment, I absolutely love that font!
 
I'm hoping to get in some crafting time this weekend. I have the day off on Monday to celebrate MLK Day and I have my morning blocked off to do some crafting. Then I plan on marching in one of the local MLK parades with my honey in the afternoon. It should be a great day!
 
I hope you have a fantastic weekend, and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment