Saturday, January 9, 2016

Congrats

Hello Friends! Happy Saturday! I hope you're having a great start to the New Year. I don't know about you, but this first week back to work was a rough one! Oh my goodness, it just seemed like the week dragged on...geez I gotta get myself back into work mode!

So, I've been reading blogs from other crafty girls to see what they do for organizing their "stuff." I think I found some really good ideas, so I've ordered some things and hopefully it will help me to get better organized. I've also had at least five people tell me that I need to get on Etsy, and that's just this week! I guess that means I need to start working towards that too. Goals are good, so Etsy is one of my goals for 2015.

Today, I'm sharing a cute little gift I made for Paige's teacher. She recently graduated from college and I made her a little something to congratulate her.
So, I filled up a cute mason jar with lemonade packets and made that cute little owl gift card holder with my Silhouette. I added movie tickets to the gift card holder so she could have a little down time with her hubby. It didn't take much time to put this together, but that cute little owl just makes me smile!
 
Well we are heading to our friends house for dinner tonight so I'm looking forward to that. I hope the rest of your day is great, and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment