Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year!

Hello Friends! Happy 2016! How did you celebrate last night? We had a quiet night at home, rented a movie, popped popcorn and actually stayed up past midnight this year! I was able to get a sweet kiss from my husband after the ball dropped and that made my night! So, I wanted to pop in on this first day of the new year to wish you all a happy, healthy, and prosperous 2016. I decided that I'm not going to make a list of New Year's Resolutions, instead I have just one thing I would like to focus on, and that's being more organized. I think if I can accomplish that, everything else will just fall into place.

Today I thought it would be fun to post my Top 5 cards/projects from 2015, so here you go!

5.


4.


3.


2.


1.


Is it any shock that my #1 card would be a shaker card?! LOL! Well, I enjoyed this quick little year in review post, I sure hope you did to. Enjoy your day today and again Happy New Year. I appreciate you taking the time to stop by from time to time to check in on me. I am so excited to get my craft on this year and to share with all of you!

Hugs,
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment