Saturday, January 23, 2016

Sympathy cards

Hello Friends! Happy Saturday! Do you have any fun plans? I know much of the northeast is bracing for a winter storm so if you're in that area, I hope you're someplace warm and cozy. Paige and I will be heading to a birthday party today. Our friend's daughter is turning one, so we're excited to be celebrating with her.

I have a couple of cards to share today. I never like making Sympathy cards, but it's inevitable that you'll need them. I made these cards to add to the set I made for my mom at Christmas time.

I will never grow tired of this patterned paper. It's the Vintage Linens paper pad from Papertrey Ink. It's so beautiful already, you really don't need to add much. As you can see with both cards, the only thing I added was the sentiment. I used the Boutique Borders mini stamp set (also from PTI) for the sentiment and it just adds a soft sweetness to the cards. I think I made both of these cards in under 15 minutes, easy peasy.
 
Okay, call me a procrastinator, but Paige and I still need to pick up a gift for the birthday party so we gotta get out of here! Have a great day, a wonderful weekend, and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment