Sunday, November 2, 2014

Tote-ally Cute!

Hello Friends! I hope you had a Happy Halloween and you're having a great weekend! We didn't dress Paige up this year because the poor baby had a double ear infection. So, we just sat outside and gave out candy to all the kids in the neighborhood. We had a good time and Paige loved seeing all the kids! Even though she wasn't feeling 100%, I was able to take a picture of my little pumpkin...

She's loves the camera! We snapped this quick photo on the way to daycare on Friday morning.
 
So, I also have some crafty goodness to share with you. My manager's daughter, Marina turned 12 on Halloween and she invited 9 girls over to their house to celebrate on Saturday. She mentioned that she was going to have the girls decorate some canvas tote bags, and I had the bright idea to use my Silhouette to heat transfer their names onto the totes. Here's how they came out:

I used Cricut brand heat transfer material and I think I like it little better than the Silhouette brand. It's 12 inches wide so you can add a lot to small portion of the sheet. And, I was finally able to get a smooth transfer, I've tried several times with the Silhouette brand and I always had small pieces that would not transfer all the way. Needless to say, now I feel like a "Pro" so I'm going to start making some cute onesies for Paige!
 
Marina absolutely loved the totes! Hopefully they took pictures after they decorated them, if so I'll post those as well! Since I made them for my manager, my husband called me a brown-noser!! LOL!
 
I hope you have a great Sunday, our weather is absolutely perfect! So, I'm excited to watch football and possibly throw some food on the grill.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Carol
 


No comments:

Post a Comment