Friday, November 28, 2014

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Hello Friends! Did you have a Happy Thanksgiving? I'm sure you all had a lot to be thankful for, and I pray that you were able to share your day with family and friends. We had a great Thanksgiving! We had 18 people at our house, and it was full of fun, laughter, kids running and playing, and of course, LOTS of food!! We had a blast!

So, I'm popping in today with a set of Christmas cards I made for one of Paige's daycare teachers. She was previously a librarian and she loved the library card invitations I made for Paige's birthday, so she asked me to make some for Christmas. What a cute idea! So, this is what I came up with.

I figured that most people like to display their Christmas cards, so I made these little easels out of chipboard. And, I had to make box to put them in, so I made this easy little box. Don't you love that paper! It's from BoBunny and it's called Candy Cane Lane, too cute!
So, are you going Black Friday shopping? No shopping for me today, I'm pooped! So, we are having a family pajama day! YAY!
 
Well, whatever you decide to do today, have a good time, and it's truly beginning to look a lot like Christmas!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment