Saturday, October 18, 2014

Birthday card

Hello Friends! Are you having a great weekend so far? I must say that the weather here is BEAUTIFUL! It's actually cooling off a little and it's in the 70's in the morning and mid-80's in the afternoon, it's been awesome.

So, today I'm popping in with a birthday card I made for our friend's son who turned 18 a few weeks ago. She had a fabulous party for him and we really enjoyed ourselves. Of course Paige kinda stole the show because who doesn't love holding, hugging, and kissing a baby! LOL!!

I think by now you all know that I have an issue with making masculine cards, but I tried really hard with this one! You can never go wrong with a color palette of brown, green, and orange! You also know that I have love affair with typewriters and when I saw this stamp with a  Royal typewriter I just had to have it! My co-worker is a "professional" vintage shopper so I have her on the look-out for a Royal typewriter (at a reasonable price, and that works) for me! I know she'll come across it one of these days!

Well, I have an eye appointment today (yes, the peepers are getting old!) and then Paige and I are hanging out. Hopefully I'll get some crafting time in as well, I gotta get my thank you cards made for Paige's birthday gifts. I have the CD of the pics from her party, so I'll be sure to start posting those soon!

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment