Friday, October 3, 2014

Happy 1st Birthday Paige!

Hello Friends! I just wanted to pop in to wish our sweet little girl a Happy 1st Birthday! This has truly been the fastest year of my life! I still can't believe she's one! What a blessing she has been to our lives and what I wonderful little girl she is growing up to be. She wakes up with a smile on her face every morning and just makes our days awesome.

She is starting to "cruise" around the ottoman where she's taking steps while holding on. She takes a few trips around it before she gets tuckered out! LOL! She has five teeth, and is 21lbs and 30 inches long! She talks all the time (I have no idea where she gets that from!) and she's feeding herself ravioli and she absolutely loves her baby food! She's a sweet potato kinda girl!

I took this picture of her a few weeks ago so I can add it to her birthday banner.
Isn't she a doll? And isn't that cupcake insane?! It was delicious too! :-) Happy Birthday sweet baby girl!
 
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment