Sunday, September 21, 2014

Birthday Cards

Hello Friends! I hope you're having a great weekend! My weekend has been good even though we've all been battling a cold! I think Paige is doing the best out of all of us. LOL! We did get a chance to go to the park yesterday for a picnic we had with some friends. I think the fresh air was good for us.

So, I've been spending my time planning and crafting for Paige's birthday party! I can't believe she's almost one! I'm really happy with the way things are turning out and of course I'll be sharing the finished products!

Today, I have a couple of birthday cards to share that Paige and I gave to David for his birthday.
 
I made these cards a couple of months ago, and truly forgot to post them. Needless to say, I'm not even sure I remember all of my supplies! With that said, I won't say much about the cards, but I hope you enjoy them!
 
Have a great Sunday, and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol
 

No comments:

Post a Comment