Monday, September 1, 2014

Gone Fishin'

Hello Friends! Happy Labor Day! I hope your weekend has been great so far! So, what are you up to today? Are you spending the day with family and friends? We are pretty low key around here (my honey had to work all weekend), so we're just chilling today. We plan to throw a few hamburgers and hotdogs on the grill this afternoon and that's about it. I also want to do a little crafting today as well, so we'll see how that goes.

Today, I have a masculine card to share with you. I know, it's surprising, right?! My husband asked me to make a birthday card for his friend, and this is what I came up with.
I cut the old fisherman and the "ocean waves" with my Silhouette. I love that fisherman! I also used my Silhouette to cut a cloud and I used some aqua ink to stamp around it for the illusion of clouds in the air. I hope his friend likes it!
 
Well, I think I'm going to get breakfast started and chill with my honey and little one. I hope you all have a great day, and thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Carol
 
Supplies:
Diecuts - Silhouette (fisherman, waves, cloud)
Stamps: PTI (Birthday Basics), Taylored Expressions 

No comments:

Post a Comment