Monday, January 20, 2014

The Baby Diary

Hello Friends! Happy MLK Day! I'm popping in with Paige's 3 month photo. I can't believe she's already 3 months old! So many of my friends and family have told me how fast the time goes, and boy were they right!! She is growing so fast and every day she discovers something new, it's so heartwarming to see her eyes light up over everything she sees and hears! She's starting to "talk" A LOT and it is SO DARN CUTE!! My husband called me at work last week to tell me she was going to town talking to herself for about an hour! Too cute!!
She is just super sweet and she is such a joy to watch. My husband and I find ourselves staring at her all the time for no reason at all, it's hilarious! She is such a blessing! Here's another pic I took of her right before bed one night.
Doesn't she have the sweetest face ever?! Well, I hope you enjoyed this update and I apologize for taking so long but I've had major issues with posting pictures on Blogger lately. It looks like I've got it resolved for now, thank goodness, I was missing the blog! :-) We are off to the fair today to eat lots of fried food, people watch, and enjoy time with our family. I promise to post pics of all the fun!

Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment