Friday, January 3, 2014

Goodbye Nikon, Hello Sony!

Hello Friends! I hope you are all doing well and settling into the new year. I'm slowly getting adjusted to being back to work. My husband will be taking care of Paige for the next 4 weeks, so it's good to know that she is in loving hands!

So, today's post is all about what Santa brought me for Christmas. I guess I was really a good girl last year because I've had a camera on my Christmas list for 3 years running (I've been using a crappy Nikon point and shoot) and finally figured that Santa was not going to bring me a new one. So, I omitted it from my list this year thinking why keep wishing for something that I'm obviously not going to get. Well, surprise, surprise when I opened this cute little box on Christmas morning and found a Sony DSC-HX300 camera!!!! Woohoo, talk about excited. I totally got off the couch and did the happy dance! LOL! Would you like to take a look at her?
Isn't she beautiful!! I've named her Sasha. I've been taking some practice shots so I can get comfortable using her, and I tell you the photos are unbelievable!! I'm hoping that my cards will start looking MUCH better on the blog and as they say, practice makes perfect!
 
Well enjoy the rest of your day, and thank you so much for stopping by!
Carol


No comments:

Post a Comment