Sunday, January 5, 2014

First photo with new camera!

Hello Friends! Are you having a good weekend? I know it's super cold in many areas, so hopefully you're snuggling up with a cup of hot cocoa and staying warm! My weekend has been great so far,  Paige and I met my friend for lunch yesterday and we also ran a few errands. She's such a good baby! I'll post her 3 month pic very soon, I can't believe she's already 3 months old!

I was able to get in the craft room and make a random birthday card just so I could take a pic with my new camera. Let me tell you, Sasha is amazing, I just set her on "intelligent auto" and she does all the work! She automatically went to the Macro setting and I think my first pic with her turned out pretty good.
What do you think? The photo is definitely sharper than what I was used to with my old camera. I'm thinking that I may rearrange my craft room and put my light box right next to the window because my room is pretty dim (not much natural light - see I'm learning!) so I'm going to try that and see if I can get even better quality pictures. It's a work in progress...
 
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Thanks so much for stopping by!
Carol
 
Supplies:
Cardstock: Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: Crate Paper (Flea Market)
Stamps/Dies: Papertrey Ink - The Sweet Life, Boutique Borders - Birthday
Misc: embossing powder 

No comments:

Post a Comment