Friday, August 9, 2013

Vegas Birthday

Hello Friends! Happy Friday to all of you!! This week hasn't been too bad at all, and the weekend is here so that's definitely a reason to celebrate! Do you have anything fun and exciting planned for the weekend? Well my husband and I will be getting one of those cool 3-D ultrasounds this weekend and we're also taking a childcare class so this weekend is all about baby! I still can't believe I'm already 30 weeks, the time is truly flying by!!

Well, today I have a cool card to share with you. My sweet friend Chi will be celebrating her birthday with some girlfriends in Vegas so what else could I do but make a Vegas themed card?
Of course I used my handy dandy Silhouette to cut out the Las Vegas sign (I love that machine!). I also had a super small box of playing cards from Tim Holtz that I added to the bottom of the card. And, I'm not sure how well you can see it but I added the sentiment Happy Birthday to You (Papertrey Ink) and heat embossed it with silver embossing powder. I really enjoyed making this card and Chi really liked it, so as I always say that's what makes me the most happy! 
 
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend, and thank you so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment