Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Baby Bump Update

Hello Friends! Did you have a nice weekend? Mine was certainly nice, very busy but nice. So, we had an appointment for our 3D ultrasound, but little Miss Paige decided that she didn't want to cooperate. :-( She had her hand in front of her face the whole time so we couldn't get a good picture. Considering that we get an ultrasound every two weeks, maybe she's just tired of the paparazzi! LOL!

Then on Sunday we took a breast feeding and child care class which was really informative. I've been on the fence about breast feeding but after hearing about all the benefits for the baby I'm totally on board! The class was 3.5 hours long so it was A LOT of information and we got a great goodie bag, so it was well worth our time. The next thing on the agenda is to tour the hospital we're going to deliver in. That should be fun! There are just so many little things to put into place before she gets here, I have a running list of "to-do's" for me and my husband!

So, without further ado, here is our Week 30 photo! Wow, 30 weeks I can't believe how fast this time is going!
My belly is definitely growing by leaps and bounds! But, I'm still feeling good, still working out, and still smiling! Well, I hope you all have a great day and a wonderful week! Thank you so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment