Tuesday, August 6, 2013

New and Improved Grocery List

Hello Friends! I hope your week is off to a great start! So far, so good over here. Today I have a quick post to share with a new grocery list template. The previous one I was using was from Papertrey Ink and I had to print it and cut it by hand. It wasn't terrible, but it was a tad-bit time consuming. Now that I have my Silhouette, I was able to find a template that I could just press "cut" and not only does the machine cut it, but it adds the perforated lines down the spine as well! Talk about saving time! This template is a little larger than the previous one, so I used my friend Jeanette as the tester. She LOVED it! It still fits comfortably in her purse and for me it's a no-brainer that I'll turn to this template again and again and again! Here's a photo...
Can you say easy-peasy?! Even the patterned paper on the front of the grocery list was cut with my Silhouette and as you can see it fits perfectly! I used the Friendship Jar stamp set from Papertrey Ink, a little patterned paper and a ribbon finish it off. I'm sure this will not be the last time you see one of these!
 
Have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment