Thursday, January 12, 2017

Thank you

Hello Friends! Happy second week of the New Year! Does time already seem like it's flying? Oh my goodness, this year is definitely in full swing! I'm slowly trying to get my craft room organized. It's really becoming serious because I seem to purchasing items and have absolutely no where to put them! So, I think it's time to purge, clean out and organize! I'm looking at some of the things I have and I can't even remember that last time I used it, so it's going away. Hopefully I will be in a much better place real soon.

Have you ever heard of Scentsy? I had never heard of it before I was invited to a party, but they're candles. You actually break off a piece of it and put it inside a warmer that you plug in. No more lighting candles! They smell really good and the warmers are adorable. The hostess of the party was so sweet, I had to make her a thank you card.
Isn't that tray awesome! It's from MFT and it's just a die, no stamping. I'm in love with this die! The little vase and flower are also from the die set called Bedside Comfort. I aslo a PTI stamp set called Table Service for the sentiment as well as the strawberry pie. The Scentsy party was hosted by my friend's co-worker and she told me that she brought the card to work to show everyone. I think she liked it, LOL! That's what it's all about, I truly want to send out more cards this year and not just for birthday's. I'm a work in progress...

I hope you enjoy your day, the weekend is almost here! Hopefully you have something fun and exciting planned! Thank you so much for stopping by.

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment