Monday, January 2, 2017

Happy New Year!

Hello Friends! I hope you had a wonderful holiday season and a happy new year! I know I've been away for way too long, but with the new year comes a new mindset and new goals for 2017. One of my goals for sure is to be more present on my blog and Instagram. I plan to craft much more often this year and get more organized in my craft room. Slowly but surely I am making that happen.

Today I thought it would be a good idea to post my top 6 projects from 2016:






I loved taking that trip down memory lane! I had forgotten about a few of these projects and it's nice to reminisce and see what I can work on this year to make even better projects.

Do you have goals for 2017? Whatever your goals may be, I wish you much luck and I also wish you happiness, love and prosperity for the new year!

Thanks for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment