Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Home Sweet Home

Hello Friends! Happy Hump Day! I hope you're having a wonderful week so far. Before I get started about the card I would like to do a little housekeeping. As you can see I changed the name of my blog to Carol's Custom Cards. That's my business name and I felt it made more sense to have everything the same - blog, Instagram, Etsy (one day - LOL!). So, hopefully you found me!

Things have been good this way, enjoying the sunny days and mild temperatures in our area. I'm popping in quickly today with more thank you cards I made for my brother-in-law's real estate business. I am smitten with the Post & Parcel Make it Market kit from PTI. This set is so versatile, it's definitely not just for Christmas!

I used patterned paper from Lori Whitlock called The Story of Our Family. It's a great paper pad with plenty of homey designs. The mailbox, envelope and stamp are all from the Post & Parcel set. These cards are 5x7 in size and my brother-in-law loved them!

Well, that's it for me today! I hope the rest of your week is fantastic!

Hugs!
Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment