Monday, April 4, 2016

Have a Rockin' Birthday

Hello Friends! Is it Monday already? Geez, do the weekends go by faster and faster, or is it just me? Well, although it went by in a flash, I had a really good weekend. We went to a wedding on Saturday and I absolutely LOVE weddings! We had a great time, and when I tell you we danced the night away, I mean it! They had a band at the reception and they were phenomenal! They played songs from Earth, Wind, and Fire to Bruno Mars, they were excellent! Needless to say, on Sunday we were a little sore and had really hard time getting out of bed, LOL! We don't bounce back as quick as we used to! Ahhh, the joys of getting older.

Today, I'm sharing a couple of birthday cards that were included in the set that I made for my co-worker awhile back. I pulled out my Keep on Rockin' stamp set from MFT and got to work.
I love those little ipods! I decided to make one a little more masculine than the other so my co-worker can use them for anyone's birthday. I think they turned out kinda cute! ;-)
 
Well, I guess I better get ready for work and slowly slide into another work week. Enjoy your day and thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Carol 

No comments:

Post a Comment