Sunday, March 27, 2016

Happy Easter!

Hello Friends! Happy Easter! I'm literally just "hopping" in to share the Easter treats I made for Paige's teachers and classmates. I promised my husband that I would start getting ready for church early today, and I definitely don't want to break that promise!

I made these sweet peeps treats for the kiddos.
I found the printable tags on Pinterest. These were super easy to make, just pop them on the decorative straw, add some cellophane and baker's twine, and you're done! As I like to say, Easy Peasy!!
 
Next are the treat boxes for her teachers.
 
I made these boxes with my Silhouette by printing the patterned paper onto some heavyweight cardstock. That cute little chick was also a Print & Cut from the Silhouette Design Store. It truly gets no easier than this! I added some chocolate inside the box, added a bow and the gifts were done. The teachers absolutely loved them!
 
Well that's it for me today, thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment