Wednesday, September 20, 2017

MFT Card Design Superstar - Coloring Virtuoso

Hello Friends! I'm back today with my second card for the MFT Card Design Superstar contest. I wasn't sure if I would get this posted in time because after Hurricane Irma we had no internet service for a week. Trust me, I'm not complaining because I know things could have been so much worse. I'm just happy that we were spared and I continue to pray for all of those who have been in harm's way this hurricane season.

My card today is for the Coloring Virtuoso part of the contest.
I used the A Phone Call Away stamp set and since I don't have MFT patterned paper, I made my own with some stamps from the Stay Tuned set. That Pure Innocence girl is just too cute!! I colored her with Copic markers and added some wink of stella for a little sparkle on the telephone. Wish me luck!!

I hope you have a great evening and thanks so much for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment