Saturday, September 9, 2017

MFT Card Design Superstar - Clean and Simple Submission

WOW! It's been a LONG time since my last post! I can't make excuses, so I won't. The good thing is, I have been creating but I've been posting on Instagram - it's just so darn easy! But, I am here today with a card that I made to submit to MFT's Card Design Superstar contest. This is my take on a Clean and Simple card which is pretty tough for me because I love patterned paper like nobody's business! I couldn't bring myself to do a ton of white space, but I'm still pretty happy with the result.

I used Cookie Crumbles from MFT along with the matching dies. I'm entering the contest today, so wish me luck! I hope to start blogging again regularly after Hurricane Irma passes. Pray for us down here in Florida!

I hope you have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment