Friday, December 7, 2012

O Christmas Tree

Hello Friends! Are  you all getting into the Christmas spirit? I know I am, we picked out our tree, and put up our lights outside, it's been wonderful! So, our little tree shopping adventure took place last weekend and we go to the same place every year Bob's Trees. The trees are brought down here from Michigan and they are so beautiful. So, here's the tree we chose...(that's Bob in the background) :-)

 
I thought this sign was super cute...
 


And here's our tree all decorated...
 
I'm not really too happy with the way any of my pictures turned out (I keep praying that Santa brings me a camera for Christmas!) but as you can see I decided to go with purple and silver. I wanted to do something a little different and take a break from the traditional red and green, I really like how it turned out. Not to mention I bought the prettiest wrapping paper from Costco that's also purple and silver so the gifts are going to look beautiful under the tree. :-) Oh, one more thing before I go, I must show you my all-time favorite ornament...
 
 
This was a gift from my sister-in-law for our first Christmas after we got married. I just love how she's looking him. :-) Well, that's it for me today I hope you enjoyed the photos and I hope you have a great weekend!
 
Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment