Sunday, December 16, 2012

Christmas cards

Hello Friends! Did you miss me? Sorry I've been MIA, but the holidays have really snuck up on me (as always!). I had a chance to make a few Christmas card samples for my peeps that normally buy from me so I have been busy getting those orders completed. So, since I've been absent for quite some time, today's post will be a little longer than usual. ;-) Here are pics of the cards:

Sorry for the shadow on this one, but my photography skills really need help! This cards uses a stamp set from Papertrey Ink and there's just something about that doily in the background that makes this card festive. :-)

This card also uses a stamp set from Papertrey Ink called Peaceful Pine Cones. I just love the patterned paper it's from Simple Stories.
 
This one uses the same Peaceful Pine cones set, but I embossed the background to give the card a "peaceful" feeling.
 



You can't have Christmas cards without snowmen, right?! These cute little guys really put a smile on my face.

Last but certainly not least, is my favorite card. I absolutely LOVE this sweater! This is a die cut from Papertrey Ink along with a stamp set that makes it look like it's cable sweater. The details on this card are really cute.
 
So, how are your holiday preparations coming along? Do you have all of your shopping done or will you be in the mall on Christmas Eve? Well, hopefully whatever it is that you still have left to do, I hope you fun doing it! It's all about being in the Christmas spirit, right?
 
I hope the rest of your Sunday is fantastic, and thank you so much for stopping by!
 
Carol



No comments:

Post a Comment