Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Princess Carriage

Hello Friends! I hope that all of you are doing well. Unfortunately for me, I've been under the weather and taking antibiotics. It sucks when you live in the sunshine state, and have a terrible, terrible cold! But, I'm getting my rest on and taking my meds and I hope to be back to my old self again very soon.

Today, I have the cutest project to share. My friend recently had a party for her daughter's 9th birthday, and it wasn't just any party it was a spa party with a Cinderella theme! Talk about awesome! All of the girls at the party got manicures, pedicures, massages, make-up the whole spa package. So, with this lovely theme, my friend asked me to make party favors. Of course I went right to my Silhouette and found this sweet princess carriage favor box.
My friend absolutely loved how this turned out! The gold glitter paper really put it over the top and the colors matched her overall theme exactly. I ended up making 18 of these cute carriages and my friend decided to put Hershey kisses inside and the kisses ending up being the same blue color...talk about coordinating everything! I asked my friend if I could be her daughter because this was one heck of a party! LOL!

Well my friends, that's it for me today. Hopefully, I'll be feeling better soon so I can get back to crafting! Have a great day and thank you so much for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment