Wednesday, June 15, 2016

It's Official...

Hello Friends! Happy Hump Day! I hope you're having a great week so far. My week didn't start out too well, I was sick on Monday and Tuesday and that's never fun! I'm feeling much better today, so I'll be going to work and getting myself back into the swing of things. I have to say that although it's nice to have a short work week, it sucks to burn PTO!

I'm very excited today because my husband has officially become a paying customer to Carol's Custom Cards! I think you all know that I sell my cards and recently my husband asked me to make a set of Thank You cards for him. He says "babe, I'll pay you." My ears immediately perked up and I said "really?" He proceeded to tell me that I do good work and I should get paid for it. He is so sweet and I just love him so darn much! So, this is the card I made.


I used the Harvest Berries and Graceful Greetings stamp sets from PTI for the focal point of this card. I added that little strip to the bottom using the Travel Girl paper pad from October Afternoon - an oldie but definitely a goodie. A little red and white baker's twine completed the look. I always say that I have such a tough time making masculine cards, but I think the color scheme helped this card not look too feminine. And I think I hit the mark because my husband really liked them.

Well, I guess I better get a move on and get my day started. I hope you have a great day and thanks so much for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment