Wednesday, November 18, 2015

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

Hello Friends! I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was pretty low-key, I think I'm still recovering from the Silhouette conference! LOL! But, it's the start of another work week so I better get it together. I can't believe that the holidays are almost here! I get so excited right after Halloween because I love seeing all of the Christmas decorations at the malls and in the stores. I'm going to try REALLY hard to get my shopping done early this year. I think I say that every year, but this year I mean it!

So, it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas in my craft room! I've been making Christmas cards like no one's business. Here's what I've done so far:





Believe it or not, I haven't made Christmas cards in two years so when I got started, I couldn't stop!! I cranked up the Christmas tunes on Pandora and went to work! I used my Silhouette for a few of the cards and I busted out my Christmas stamps as well. Ahhh, I love the holidays!

Well, I hope you're getting into the holiday spirit and I also hope you have a great day and a wonderful week. Thanks for stopping by!

Carol

No comments:

Post a Comment