Tuesday, September 4, 2012

My New Blog!


Hi and welcome to my blog! I am truly still in the learning phase of blogging, but here is my first post. This blog will be dedicated to cards and other papercrafts that I've designed as well as a list of products used so you can get crafty and recreate them yourself! I plan to open a shop on Etsy soon where many of the cards featured on my blog will be made available for sale.

I made this card for my sweet friend Chi for her niece's First birthday. I used an adorable image (named Odette) from Mo's Digital Pencil, and I colored her with Copic markers. I am still very new to using Copics but I plan to keep practicing because as they say practice makes perfect! I used cardstock from Papertrey Ink and the patterend paper is from October Afternoon's Woodland Park collection.

I hope that you will find my blog to be a fun place to stop by and check out the latest happenings in Carol's Creative Corner! See you soon!


1 comment:

  1. I am very proud of you!! You know I am your number fan!!!

    ReplyDelete